flare (plural flares)
- A brightly burning light used to attract attention in an emergency, or to illuminate an area.
- The flares steered the traffic away from the accident.
- A widening of the lower legs of trousers and jeans.
- That"s a genuine early "70"s flare on those pants.
- (aircraft) The transition from downward flight to level flight just before landing.
- The captain executed the flare perfectly, and we lightly touched down.
- (baseball) A low fly ball that is hit in the region between the infielders and the outfielders
- Jones hits a little flare to left that falls for a single.
5 letters in word "flare": A E F L R.
Anagrams of flare:
Words found within flare: